HR Business Partner
Дата размещения вакансии: 08.04.2021
Organization Design and Human Resources Planning:
- Participate in human resources planning & budgeting exercise with focus on productivity and optimum utilization of manpower;
- Assess talent needs of the business/function by following Org design principles and work with TAT in ensuring optimum staffing levels;
- Support alignment of organization design to business strategy. Identify issues and process gaps to improve alignment, manpower productivity and minimize redundancies.
- Assess regularly capability needs of client groups and execute capability development measures in line with business strategy;
- Partner with TM SPOC & implement Talent Management agenda in the client groups like organizational change, people development, succession plans, career development processes to support the retention of key staff & ensuring business continuity;
- Talent review, identification, competency assessment, closure on feedback and creation of individual development plans;
- Support in building the talent pipeline for critical positions by developing robust career & succession planning mechanisms .
- Participate in the performance management process with regard to goal setting, performance discussions, yearly reviews and consequence management;
- Coach, counsel, and enable managers at various stages of the Performance Management Process and monitor progress;
- Develop programs/measures in consultation with HR Leadership & Verticals heads in enhancing/Improving Organization performance .
Compensation and Benefits Management:
- Manage C&B process as per business requirement and aligning with the corporate C&B guidelines;
- Implement the annual compensation processes to support the attraction and retention of talent.
Employee Engagement and Communication:
- Engaging with the leadership team and managing stakeholder expectations; Proactive HR sensing and addressing employee grievances/concerns etc.;
- Participate with business in enabling a transparent and open communication environment;
- Support the leadership team in driving the desired culture and ensuring that the values of the organization are upheld at all times.
HR Analytics & MIS:
- Preparation of periodic HR MIS, reports and analysis for the respective customer groups;
- Discover the underlying reasons for employee attrition and identify high-value employees at risk of leaving and design retention measures.
Educations & Experience:
- Post-graduation / M.B.A with specialization in Human Resources or Management;
- 3-5 years of experience;
- English - Upper-Intermediate & Above Strongly.
- Good understanding of Talent Development area, any industry;
- Business overview and Operations;
- Domain depth within Talent Management & organizational development;
- Understanding of industry best practices.
- Strong communicator, Highly Energetic with ability to Influence & Persuade others;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- High level of proficiency in networking & connecting internally and externally;
- Ability to work closely with Business Leaders;
- Growth Mind-set.
Нет подходящей вакансии?
Пришлите свое резюме и мы с Вами свяжемся.
Заполнить онлайн-резюме: Свернуть форму
Вы также можете оформить
подписку на новые вакансии
подписку на новые вакансии