We are looking for a bright Network Engineer to develop and maintains the global connectivity technology standards / roadmap supporting data, voice, video, mobile, and unified communications (UC). This role provides the engineering expertise for all connectivity solutions. In this context, data networks support both internal and external (i.e., partners, collaborators, etc.) systems connectivity and voice encompasses voice-over-IP (VoIP) platforms. Ideally candidates should have:
- Good Knowledge of Infrastructure (Networks, Servers, Datacenter, and Audio & Video) Adaptability of building and maintaining cost-effective IT Infrastructure backbone addressing critical business needs.
- Passion for exploring emerging technology and conceptualizing appropriate solutions leveraging these technologies.
- Good Experience in Networking (WAN / MPLS / IPSec / LAN), Windows Servers, Peripheral Security Devices like Checkpoint, Fortigate & Cisco Firewall.
- Configure and Manage LAN switches, WAN routers, firewalls, VPN remote access (IPsec and SSL), wireless, WAN acceleration, DNS appliances, IP-based video conferencing and network management products.
- Experience in handling Vulnerability Assessments and General Security issues like probable data leakage etc. related to end points.
- Have the knowledge on Cisco Products viz. Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Unified Call Manager Express, Cisco Unity, Cisco IPCC Express, Cisco Voice Gateway and Cisco IP Phones.
- Have clear understanding of Cisco Voice and network deployment models and should understand functioning of voice and network devices.
- Have clear understanding on VOIP protocols like SIP, H.323 and MGCP
- Have good understanding on Telecom infrastructure protocols like ISDN and analog signaling.
- Have very good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
Candidates would be expected to lead independently /minimal supervision in consultation with India Head-quarter:
- Design and Maintain voice and network diagrams and vendor information.
- Performs advanced remote/on site troubleshooting activities encompassing system design issues, upgrade plans, creation of technical product documentation, upgradation & site coordination’s.
- Initiates network improvement recommendations based upon experiences in field.
- Work with Third Party Providers to assist in Problem resolution of telecommunication Problems.
- Building and management of Cost-effective IT Infrastructure in Russia.
- Implement IT policies & procedures, maintain robust IT system in accordance with them
- Evaluation of various security tools and comparison as per industry benchmarks. Also manage Office Security Cameras.
- Building Secure Video collaboration between Emerging Markets and India business.
- Building effective data backup process for critical data in emerging markets and India business.
- Manage Service Desk monitoring and performance to achieve customer delight.
- Perform MACD Move / Add / Change / Delete requests on CUCM , CUC , and CME.
Phone provisioning, voice mail provisioning, extension mobility pin reset, voice mail pin reset.
- Support with Data Privacy Projects.
Internal: Head IT, Russia, Infrastructure Head Russia, EM Infrastructure Lead, Head IT & BPE Emerging Markets, Corporate Infrastructure team, Russia Business Stakeholders and Users
External: All Network Partners in Russia and Audit Controls.
Technical Requirements: Networking (Cisco based), Checkpoint Firewall, Cisco Phones, Microsoft AD, Data exchange solutions, end point basic security tools(Antivirus, HIPS etc). IP routing (EIGRP / OSPF / BGP) and Ethernet switching in both an office and data center environment.
Educational Qualifications: Basic Degree with Network Certifications like CCNA, CCNP etc.
Experience Required: Around 5-7 years of experience in Networking.
Key Personal Attributes
- Result oriented and with a work ethic of delivering on-time and in scope
- Strong interpersonal, consultative and management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to manage multiple stakeholders within and without organization
- Business focused, customer & service minded and confident in advising, developing and articulating solutions