Lead Business Systems CRM - CLM / Руководитель поддержки бизнес-приложений
Дата размещения вакансии: 17.05.2018
ATTENTION! READY TO REVIEW ONLY ENGLISH VERSION OF CV
THE EXPERIENCE IN PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES IS OBLIGATORY
ВНИМАНИЕ! К РАССМОТРЕНИЮ ПРИНИМАЮТСЯ РЕЗЮМЕ ТОЛЬКО НА АНГЛИЙСКОМ ЯЗЫКЕ.
ОПЫТ РАБОТЫ В ФАРМАЦЕВТИЧЕСКИХ КОМПАНИЯХ ОБЯЗАТЕЛЕН
The Information Technology and Business Process Excellence team in Dr. Reddy’s laboratories has the charter to build competitive edge to the business by proactively building world class high quality innovative IT and Business Process Improvement solutions/Services for all geographies of business including Emerging Markets and India – the future growth engine of the company. To enable this vision, the team focuses on:
- Creating IT strategy that not only aligns with business priorities but also creates and enables new business models that add competitive advantage to business.
- Building thought leadership and expertise in emerging technologies and creatively applies it to different needs of the business.
- Driving continuous Business Process Simplification, Improvement and Excellence.
- Implementation of projects within time and budget addressing critical business needs leveraging appropriate technology.
- Driving and Ensuring benefit realization of various implemented projects.
- Sustaining and maintaining a world class IT infrastructure and Application landscape.
We are looking for bright individuals who have passion for creating innovative business solutions leveraging appropriate and emerging technologies. Ideally candidates should have:
- Excellent Functional knowledge of Sales and Marketing in Pharma or FMCG domain
- Working Knowledge of Sales Force Systems e.g. CRM, CLM and KOL Solutions Working knowledge of Sales Force Effectiveness in terms of Sales Force Analytics, Sales Force Alignment, Sales Force Productivity and Incentives management
- Ability to identify and leverage Best Practices and Digital Technology trends across Industries for Pharma Sales and Marketing
- Capability of creating Digital Technology enabled solutions addressing critical business needs.
- Capability to lead business process improvement engagements, Lean six Sigma projects, driving management of change and ensuring realization of benefits
Candidates would be expected to lead independently /minimal supervision:
- Managing, improving and leveraging the whole stack of Sales Force systems viz. CRM, CLM, DSS and eKPI
- Understand the current business and leverage SFE techniques to help business improve SFE productivity
- Conceptualization of Adoption Methodology, Change Management and Business Benefit Realization of Sales Force system for tangible business impact
- Effectively manage projects with in schedule & budget in coordination with implementation partners
- Facilitate Ideation, Collaboration and Knowledge Management to enhance business value
- Ensure Business Process Improvement, Change Management and Benefit Realization to add Business Value
Internal: Head IT, Russia, Head IT & BPE Emerging Markets, Emerging Markets IT & BPE CoE Team at Hyderabad, Corporate IT (SAP, Basis, Portal teams), Russia Business Stakeholders and Users
External: SAP Partners at Russia and India
Technical Requirements: Sound knowledge of Sales & Marketing, SFE, Business Process Management, Business Process Re-engineering and Improvements, Business Analysis, Project Management, Vendor Management
Educational Qualifications: MBA/Engineer (Sales & Marketing) from top B-schools/Engineering Institution. Agile Practitioner preferred
Language: Apart from Russian language, Proficiency in English language is MUST to enable coordination with India teams and partners
Заполнить онлайн-резюме: Свернуть форму
подписку на новые вакансии