Дата размещения вакансии: 14.01.2021
Purpose: Preparation and verification of company documents on a subject of their compliance with requirements of legislation, provision of legal advice to internal stakeholders, track changes in legislation, representing company interests in Official Authorities within Russian Legal Regulations, International Legislation, Departmental Guidelines & Organizational Policies.
- Provide legal support to the Company and organizational support to Legal department.
- Day-to-day contractual activities: Draft, checkup and edit as per legislation and business requirements in the agreements. To provide legal support to the purchasing Department, in part of Souvenirs, sales & commercial Department in part of information services and standard templates.
- Due diligence of Company’s counterparties.
- Representation of Company interests in Government Authorities: Analyzing the cases of minimal & average complexity; using internal legal practice; evaluate risks and outcomes; prepare necessary documentation including preparation of draft documents and other materials in court proceedings, participation in court hearings; work with external consulting agencies if required in order to protect interests of the Company.
- Monitoring of changes in legislation.
- Provides support to Marketing in part of promo materials for Rx.
- Provision of consultation for company employees of minimal & average complexity cases in order to make sure that their activities comply legal requirements.
- Power of attorney preparing in accordance with internal company policy.
- Budget control: Track changes in the budget, consolidate legal budget for further execution.
- Support Legal department with organizational function: reporting, maintaining of databases (CLM, MIS, Serengeti tracker ets), coordination with HO, auditors.
Education & Experience:
- High Legal Education must.
- Fluent English is a must (both written and spoken).
- Work experience not less than 2-3 years on junior Lawyer position in large multinational. companies (Work experience in pharma is a plus).
- Experience of participation in Court.
- Deep knowledge of RF Legislation and International Legislation.
- Good understanding of commercial segment.
- Aspirational Growth Mind set
- Results Drive & Initiative
- Excellence Focus & Disciplined
- Good communicative skills
- Ability to make the right decisions in right time frames
- Good organizational skills
Нет подходящей вакансии?
Пришлите свое резюме и мы с Вами свяжемся.
Заполнить онлайн-резюме: Свернуть форму
подписку на новые вакансии