- Work with the business/functional users to understand the business decision making and sales & marketing process challenges to recommend data-led solutions;
- Leverage advanced data analytics to address the business needs and create business impact;
- Design business intelligence/data science solutions in collaboration with technology architects to address this need;
- Develop in-house analytics knowledge-base for faster, better problem solving and horizontal scale out in to other markets/functions of need;
- Ability to use storytelling technique(s) to share findings and insights from data for business usе;
- Project management support for projects.
- Experience working on Customer analytics, Sales Force Excellence, Sales & marketing analytics across sub-functional areas (Customer segmentation, profiling, brand performance analytics, promo/campaign planning and effectiveness tracking etc.);
- Strong affiliation to quantitative methods and data analysis to deliver business insights;
- Exposure to visual analytics (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Spotfire etc.), advanced analytics application (R, SAS, Python etc.) and data mining/ML analytics techniques a big plus;
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems;
- Knowledge in Project management background and familiar with PMI project methodologies and SDLC.
Internal: All functions and teams within the organization across Russia and CoE teams based in India.
External: Vendors, implementation partners, knowledge networks.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strategic thinking, innovation, strategy development and execution, planning and decision-making in a in a complex organization;
- Transformational mindset ant high level of customer Centricity;
- Strong knowledge of IT industry standards and best practices to develop organizational capability assessment (people, processes, technology, knowledge) and process improvement models;
- Strong knowledge of formulating data governance objectives and goals;
- Ability to Communicate and inspire confidence at a senior level with technical and non-technical audiences.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Good communication skills, reasoning and analytical ability;
- Must be collaborative in approach and a team player;
- Very good at networking and influencing;
- Willingness to learn new concepts, tools and techniques related to the subject.