Sales Manager, API
Дата размещения вакансии: 08.04.2021
To manage, grow and improve margins on the business with customers within the territory and to give inputs to the Regional Sales Manager in order to enable decision making in line with the dynamic market scenario within the Russian region with the objective of achieving the sales and growth targets for the region.
- Country Sales Achievement: Responsible for annual budget for the assigned region, have a thorough understanding of customer-product mix of the region, front end customer interactions and negotiations, have a pulse of customer's annual/seasonal requirements for commercial products, competitive intelligence, maintain a healthy order book, closely track market dynamics to protect and grow the base business in order to achieve the Top line for the region/ customers
- Pricing & Margin Management: Understand market dynamics, closely track changing trends in the market, gain insights into competitor pricing and product placement, have a deep understanding of costing and variables altering cost dynamics, give inputs to superior of competitive pricing band, strategize new product pricing with superiors, offer appropriate price, propose credit limits and monitor credit risk in order to improve margins of the sales achieved
- Business Growth: Actively seek business expansion through customer engagement and secondary research, increase product basket with existing customers, position new products across customer base, assess and propose business opportunities with new companies, gain in-depth understanding of the new product pipeline, technical, regulatory and IP aspects of products, strategize new product pitch for customers, maximise sample-seeding-lock in instances for focus products in order to increase customer wallet share and market share
- Customer relationship management: Build strong customer relationships, attend conferences and networking events like CPHI etc. to build strong industry connects, liaise with current players and establishing new mutually beneficial marketing partnerships in order to manage and nurture business/customer relationships
Internal: Region sales head, Global sales head, Business Unit head, Customer service cell, product management team, Regulatory (GRAC), Portfolio, Planning, SCM, Finance, R&D, IP, Mfg. Plant, QA, QC
External: Customers and Agents/Partners
Candidate Requirements/ Education / Experience:
- Graduate /Post Graduate with 3-5 years’ experience in handling customers;
- Technical knowledge of pharma industry is necessary;
- Exposure in Pharma Business Development or API Sales is preferred.
- English – Upper-Intermediate & Above
Key Personal Attributes
- Strong Marketing mind-set
- Excellent numerical skills to develop various scenarios for assessment
- Problem solving and analytical skills to identify issues and solve for them
- Excellent communication skills with ability to connect with clients / stakeholders across geographies
- Good interpersonal skills; high level of proficiency in networking internally and externally
Нет подходящей вакансии?
Пришлите свое резюме и мы с Вами свяжемся.
Заполнить онлайн-резюме: Свернуть форму
подписку на новые вакансии