Дата размещения вакансии: 16.03.2023
Role: PMO Manager
Department: Strategic Development
- Act as a PMO for selected DRL RU projects. Ensure implementation of project management process/culture across DRL RU functions. Ensure implementation of critical business processes across DRL RU functions. Ensure timely Strategic Plan input collection and update.
- Increase the effectiveness and increase results of DRL RU projects. Increase operational effectiveness of DRL RU critical business processes. Guarantee that all project outcomes are evaluated and added into DRL RU Strategic Plan buildup. Ensure that core DRL RU Strategic plan achievement via optimization of critical business processes. Provide regular Strategic plan updates in accordance with the calendar.
- PMO for selected DRL RU projects
- Provide a 100% PMO support for a range of DRL RU projects, acting as a right-hand figure for project managers and sponsors
- Project management process implementation
- Corporate PMO framework development, validation and implementation
- Educate DRL RU functional and project teams on project management best practices, making sure that these practices are adopted and reproduced in other functional projects
- Ensure implementation of critical business processes
- Act as a project manager for implementation of optimized critical business processes in key functions of the organization. Ensure seamless change management. Facilitate constant improvement approach in named processes.
- Ensure impact evaluation for governed projects
- Facilitate evaluation of governed projects uplift/cost and incorporate it into the DRL RU Strategic Plan.
- Timely strategic plan input collection and update
- Gather inputs from other functions (marketing, BD, portfolio) to produce an updated version of Strategic Plan on a regular basis.
Educations & experience:
- Graduate degree
- 5+ years of experience in Consulting / Pharma in the role of project management/PMO on strategic/change management projects.
- Experience in managing multiple functional teams.
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in implementing new process designs.
- Advanced project management (PMP certification is a plus)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Business process notation and implementation
- Ability to manage change within the organization
- Understanding of corporate growth strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
- Focus on the team results
- Communication/Networking Skills
- Unbreakable professional resilience
- Team Worker
- Aspirational Growth Mindset
- Excellence Focus
- Analytical skills
Нет подходящей вакансии?
Пришлите свое резюме и мы с Вами свяжемся.
Заполнить онлайн-резюме: Свернуть форму
Вы также можете оформить
подписку на новые вакансии
подписку на новые вакансии