Execution of marketing strategy for products
- prepare and approve with GBM/SBM/BM product launch materials - product manuals, communication aids, presentation for meetings;
- monitor status of stock availability and suggest corrective actions;
- track product initial response/performance and receive feedback;
- prepare education field force on product promotion strategy and communication message.
Evaluate Marketing and Action Plans
- Evaluate with GBM/SBM/BM marketing plan for the fiscal year, establish and monitor promotion of the product, and make suggestions on the promotional materials;
- design and monitor execution of action plans directed to sales points.
Prepare promotional materials and Visual Aids and Literature
- Create and approve with GBM/SBM/BM various promotional tools, literature, prescription notebooks and others in collaboration with art designers and vendors;
- follow up on its design, review the final art for the materials, make sure that same are in accordance to the guidelines for the campaign
Keep Track of promotional and sales budget
- Based on sales information provided by Finance Manager, create a historic record for the product containing budget vs. sales data;
- review and evaluate the results and sales achievements, compare the promotional budget to actual expenses, propose corrective actions to GBM/SBM/BM.
Ensure Execution of Marketing and Action Plans
- Monthly revision of action plans and marketing plans, coordinate execution of pending points if needed;
- review of IQVIA audits to evaluate market share and prescriptions objectives, provide to GBM/SBM/BM corrective actions when necessary.
Organize Marketing Events and Motivational Activities with Sales Force
- Based on Marketing Plan and Action Plan approve with GBM/SBM/BM and organize participation in medical congresses and dinners for sponsored doctors;
- plan and execute activities during cycle meetings and evaluate knowledge of products in Sales Force.
Training Sales Force in Marketing Strategies
- Preparation with GBM/SBM/BM product information, marketing strategies, marketing tools, promotional guidelines and use of visual aids during cycle meetings, new joinee training course.
EDUCATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate / Medicine or Pharmacy;
- Minimum experience: 2 years MR experience
- Strong communicator, Highly Energetic with ability to Influence & Persuade others
- English – Intermediate (verbal/writing)
- Aspirational Growth Mindset
- Excellence Focus
- Team Worker
- Communication/Networking Skills
- Change management/Flexibility
- Analytical skills